You’re searching for qualified people: guide your candidates !
You know a potential candidate: guide him !
You can contact us and send your resume !
Vocational qualification : The passport to Employment !
ARCHES CONSTRUCTION TRAINING CENTRE : A REMUNERATED TRAINING
Steelworking-Locksmithing ( LEVEL 5 EQF)
Allow job seekers who have got a validated professional project in the sectors of steel and metal work to benefit a qualifying training and therefore promote their access back to employment.
- Make current plane steel work
- Lay decorative iron work
- Make 3D metal structures
- Steelworker Professional Certificate
- Professional Skills booklet
- Electrical Authorization
- First Aid Certificate
- Scaffolding Authorization (R408)
Conditions for admission :
- Jobseekers with a validated vocational project
- Strong motivation in steelworking and locksmithing particularly
- Collective meeting
- personal motivation interview
- checking the candidate conditions for admission
- Assess the candidate capacity of improvement
|Length of training: 900 h / 690 h in ARCHES CTC and 210 h of training in a company – start 2nd trimester 2015|
|Location: ARCHES CONSTRUCTION TRAINING CENTRE
30 rue de la gare
88 380 ARCHES
|Collective information at ARCHES CONSTRUCTION TRAINING CENTRE|
Contact : ARCHES CONSTRUCTION TRAINING CENTRE
Phone: +184.108.40.206.72.29 – Bernard BINAMÉ – firstname.lastname@example.org